Alfredo pasta or as we say white sauce pasta is something the youth is loving these days. It is an Italian pasta dish.This white sauce is also known as bechamel sauce and has it’s origin in French cuisine. It tops the menu of every cafe. So not only is this sauce incredibly savory and delicious, but it is also really healthy and nutritious for you. It has a lot of calcium and protein in it along with some fat. I’m sure a lot of you wish to have known how to cook it so that you can have it whenever you want. Here is a simple recipe for you to make white sauce pasta in few minutes.
PASTA 1 CUP BROCCOLI 1/4th CAPSICUM 1/4th BOILED CORN 1/4th CUP BUTTER 2 TBSP MILK 1 CUP ALL PURPOSE FLOUR 2 TSP SALT 1/2 TSP FLAKES 1/2 TSP OREGANO 1/2 TSP BLACK PEPPER 1/4 TSP
- Keep water in a pan for boiling pasta.Keep stirring in between so that the pasta doesn’t stick to the bottom of the container. Make sure it is boiled properly. It will take around 12-15 minutes to boil.
- After boiling, drain out the water from pasta.️
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon butter in a pan and let it melt.Add 1/4 chopped capsicum, 1/4 chopped broccoli and a pinch of salt. Now stir till they are half cooked.Turn off the flame and transfer them to a plate.️
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in the same pan.
- Add 2 teaspoons of all purpose flour to it.️
- Pour 1 cup of milk little by little while stirring continuously. Avoid lumps.️ You can add little bit more of butter in the beginning if you want, as it helps in avoiding lumps.
- Heat in high flame till the sauce becomes more condensed.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes, a pinch of black pepper powder and salt to the sauce. You can also some pasta seasoning. ️
- Mix well and add sauteed vegetables and pasta.️
- Mix everything well.
- Turn off the flame and put the pasta into a plate. Enjoy it hot.